Llangors Church in Wales Primary School

Well-being Support

If you need to talk to a grown-up about how you are feeling or something that you are worrying about, you can always talk to a grown up at school or a grown up who you trust. 

But if you're not at school, or you feel you'd like to talk to somebody different, you can contact Childline. You can call them, email them or chat online.